We may use your personal data on the basis of consent provided by you by visiting our Sites or otherwise, or for fulfilling our contractual obligations or in relation to proposed contractual relationship, or for fulfilling our legal obligation or to meet our legitimate interests.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Information Provided to Us: Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will collect only the basic personal data required in connection with our business relationship. This includes your contact data (such as name and job title, address, telephone number, email address and other contact details, mobile device unique identifier and the IP address of your computer if you use our Sites, online platforms or apps). While doing business with you, we will also collect business-related data which may include information on purchases, services and other business activities, product feedback and any other information you may provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Sites: When you visit our Sites, we automatically collect some personal data about you, which includes:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, access times, and browser type;
- details of your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings; and
- information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device's wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that you voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our products and services.
Payment and Financial information. We may collect your financial information in order to fulfil an order, or payment mechanism you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or net-banking details (bank account number, account holder name, bank name, branch name etc.) or other forms of payment (if such are made available).
What Is The Purpose Of Collecting Personal Data?
The personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
- to perform the terms of the contract;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- for research and development purposes, including improving our Sites, applications, services and products offered;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
- to process and analyse your personal data either individually or collectively with other individuals; and
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities.
Use of information based on your consent:
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications or special offers if you have consented to receive the same; and
- for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
What Are Cookies And Such Other Technologies?
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our Sites, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our Sites and services.
You have a variety of tools to control the data collected by cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Sites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Sites, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
Who Will Receive Your Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data or for the administration of justice;
- if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- when we restructure, sale or transfer our business (or a part of it). For example, in connection with a takeover or merger;
- with authorized personnel working on behalf of the Group and its affiliates for data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements and content development;
- within the Group and its affiliates, on a need-to-know basis;
- to the extent permitted by applicable law, to credit reporting agencies and debt collectors are external companies that we use to help us to verify your creditworthiness (in particular for orders with invoice) or to collect outstanding invoices; and
- with third party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
We may also disclose your personal data with the organizations within the Group. Some of these organizations may be located in countries which are not recognize countries which have in place adequate laws for the purposes of protecting your personal data. Accordingly, we have put in place arrangements with Group to ensure that your personal data is treated by such organizations in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU laws on data protection.
How Long Will Your Personal Data Be Retained For?
We process and store your personal data as long as it is required to provide the products or services requested by you, to administer your business relationship with us and to meet the statutory obligations. If your personal data is no longer required for the performance of the contractual or statutory obligations or meet business relations, it will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving particular evidence under the applicable data protection laws and regulations, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
How We Protect Your Personal Data?
We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
How Do We Protect Children’s Privacy?
If you are under the age of 16, you are not authorized to use the Sites without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information.
What Are Your Rights?
You are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- right of rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- right to erasure of your personal data that has been processed by us except you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- right to restrict data processing;
- right to object against profiling; and
- your personal right to data portability.
Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
Will Profiling Take Place?
As a matter of principle, your personal data will not be processed automatically with the objective of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). In the event that we should process your personal data with the objective of conducting automated individual decision making profiling, we will, if prescribed by law, specifically inform you of this and of your rights in this respect.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed or should you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or you want to exercise any of your rights in relation to personal data, you may refer in the first instance to [name of the officer], who is available for enquiries or complaints,